If you are wondering how to increase your eyesight ? Then you are at the right place
Here are some effective tips to increase your eyesight
1> Exercises Related To The Eyes
Doing some exercises related to the eyes will help you a ot in increasing your eyesight.
Pen exercise is the most famous. You can do it every day and increase your eyesight at home.
It does not cause any eye strain also.
Also Read - Should You Wear A Mask While Exercising ? The Answer is NO
How To Do it ?
- Sit straight and look at a far off small object.
- Hold out a pen at an arm’s length and look at its tip.
- Now slowly bring the tip close to your eyes, keeping the tip at level with your eyes.
- Hold the tip for about 15 seconds at the point where you feel some strain or heaviness in the eyes. And concentrate on its tip, keep looking at it.
- Now take it back to an arm’s length and hold it there for 15 seconds.
- Now again slowly bring the tip close to your eyes to the point where you feel some strain.
Repeat this 15 times. You can do this exercise 2 to 3 times every day.
Also Read - Top 13 Signs Of Depression You Should Never Ignore
Almonds contain omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E which are very beneficial for your brain and your eyesight.
Eat some almonds every day to keep your eyes healthy.
Also Read - This Girl`s Face Turns Rectangular After A Cosmetic Surgery Meant To Dissolve Fat On Her Jaw
Amla contains Vitamin C, it is a very powerful anti oxidant. Vitamin C may increase the light of your eyes.
You can also drink amla juice daily, to maintain a healthy eyesight.
4> Quick Tips To Improve Ypur EyesightAlso Read - Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In One Minute At Home
- Eat carrots and green veggies to to improve your eyesight.
- Sleep early and have good sleep at night. Sleep 7 to 8 hours every night.
- Stop using your mobile phone or your laptop during night time.
- Stay fit by exercising every day.
- Try to avoid stress.
- Do a regular eye exercise as mentioned avove.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Take a lot of vitamins and minerals. Eat a lot of fruits.
- Give rest to your eyes.
- Avoid spending hours in front of your laptop or mobile screen.