Hot Milk Or Cold Milk?
Before i start, i hope you guys are doing great. Please read our full article and don`t forget to subscribe us if you like this article or any other article in this website. Thank You !
Milk is very impotant for all of us. Milk gives us calcium, magnisum, zinc, vitamin D. Milk keeps our bones and teeth strong.
But, hot milk or cold milk ? which one is better ?
Even if you don`t like drinking milk, you should definitely read this.
And if you love drinking milk, then which one is you favourite ? Hot milk or cold milk ?
Also Read - Treat Sore Throats, Bad Cough in One Hour At Home Very Very Eas
Well, hot milk or cold milk, both have their own advantages.
Let`s talk about hot milk first.
Hot Milk Benefits
1. Drinking hot milk before going to bed at night or drinking hot milk before sleeping, helps you to have a good sleep.
2. Suffering from common cold ? try drinking hot milk with some honey. I t will help you in getting rid of your common cold.
3. Adding some turmeric to your hot milk, and drinking it slowly, helps you with sore throat, it also gives you strength and heals any kind of a bodyache.
4. Drinking hot milk, makes you strong.
Also Read - he Biggest Reason Why You Should Never Take Weight Loss Pills
Here are the benefits of drinking cold milk
Cold Milk Beneits
1. If you want a clear, clean and a glowing skin, then you should drink cold milk.
2. If you are suffering from acidity or indigestion, then you can drink cold milk. Drinking cold milk will help you in getting rid of your indigestion and acidity.
Avoid drinking cold milk or anything cold, if you have a sore throat.
3. Cold milk also gives you calcium. If you are not allergic to cold, then you should definitely drink cold milk.
4. Add rooh afza drink to your cold milk and drink it during summer time. It will keep your body cool from inside plus you will also feel refreshed after drinking it.
Also Read - 6 Healthy Foods For Fat Loss On This Earth
Now you know the difference between hot milk and cold milk. So what will you choose now ? hot milk or cold milk ?
Take care !
Get A to Z Health Tips and a Lot More