7 Myths and Facts About Coronavirus You Should Know
IntroductionToday i will tell you 7 Myths and Facts about coronavirus that you should know. But before i start writing about these 7 Myths and Facts about coronavirus, i would like to tell you that coronavirus is spreading very fast in different parts of the world.
Coronvirus is very similar to common cold but it can be very dangerous. A lot of people have died in China, Wuhan and in other countries because of coronavirus infection.
Coronavirus actually came from China. And there are a lot of myths and facts about coronavirus. People are confused bwtween what to do and what not to do, to avoid coronavirus.
Also Read ↓
Here are the 7 myths and facts about coronavirus that you should know
1. Myth - It is unsafe to receive any package from ChinaFact - No. it is not unsafe to receive any package from China. The fact is that coronavirus do not survive long on onjects like pacakages, and it is safe to receive a package or a bunch of pacakages from China.
2. Myth - Coronavirus spread by animals to humansFact - For now, there is no proof that proves that animals or pets, such as dogs or cats can be infected with this new coronavirus. Or it can spread by animals to humans.
But yes, you should always wash your hands with a hand wash and wash your face with a face wash after touching your pets or animals.
3. Myth - Vaccines against pneumonia protects against coronavirusFact - The truth is that no vaccines against pneumonia protects against coronavirus.
Coronavirus is different from other viruses and it needs its own vaccine.
4. Myth - Gargling, Using a mouthwash and keeping your nose clean protects against coronavirusFact - There is no proof or evidence that gargling, using a mouthwash and keeping your nose clean protects against coronavirus.
It is better to keep your whole body clean, wear clean clothes, keep your room clean and eat healthy and drink healthy to avoid coonavirus or any other kind of an infection or disease.
5. Myth - Eating garlic can help you to prevent coronavirus infectionFact - Garlic is anti bacterial and it is healthy too but there is no proof or evidence that eating garlic can help you to prevent coronavirus infection.
6. Myth - Coronavirus only affects oldeer peopleFact - A kid, a youngster and people of all ages can be affected by the new coronavirus. Older people or people with some medical conditions like astma, diabetes, heart diseases, etc appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with coronavirus or any other infection.
7. Myth - There are some antibiotics and some specific medicines that can prevent and treat coronavirus infectionFact - There is no proof or eveidence that some antibiotics and some specific medicines can fully prevent or fully treat coronavirus.
Also Read - 6 HEALTH TIPS FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND
ConclusionThese were the 7 myths and facts about coronavirus you should know. But don`t worry so much. As i said above, keep your body, clothes, room and your stuff like your smartphone, your doors, your laptops, etc, keep your things clean.
Eat and drink healthy and right. Stay away from people suffering from cold, cough and fever. Prevention is better than cure.
Stay alert, stay safe.