Coronavirus : Symptoms, Causes, And Easy Health Tips To Avoid It
Coronavirus : Symptoms, Causes, And Tips To Avoid It
Coronavirus is spreading very fast in China and in other Countries also. A lot of people have died due to Coronavirus in last few days in China.
And many people are suffering with Coronavirus in many countries. It is spreading very fast. But don`t worry, i will tell you some easy tips to avoid it and stay safe and healthy.
What is Coronavirus ?
A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses and upper throat. There are different types of coronaviruses. Most coronaviruses are not dangerous but some of them can be very dangerous and life threatening too.
According to The World Health Organization, coronaviruses are a family of viruses that causes illness ranging from the common cold to severe diseases. Such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
These viruses are actually transmitted between people and animals.
Coronavirus can get spread the same way other cold causing viruses do. By touching an infected (a person infected by coughing or sneezing) person`s hands or face or by touching their things like, their mobile phones, bed, clothes, etc. that infected people have touched.
Anyone can suffer with coronavirus infection at any time in their life.
What Are The Symptoms Of Coronavirus ?
The symptoms of coronavirus are very similar to any other upper respiratory infection, that includes runny or blocked nose, severe coughing, sore throat and fever.
Sometimes it gets difficult to know whether you are suffering from coronavirus or a common cold, when these symptoms appear.To find out whether your cold was caused by coronavirus, your doctor may ask you to go for some lab tests, including nose and throat blood work.
In some cases coronavirus goes away in few days but if a coronavirus infection spreads to the lower respiratory system, it can cause a disease named pneumonia.
Older people suffer more with coronavirus, especially people with heart disease or people with weak immune system.
Follow these easy tips to avoid coronavirus.
- Wash your hands properly with a soap, hand wash or a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your fingers.
- Avoid any kind of a close contact with people suffering from coronavirus or any other kind of a common cold.
- Take rest and drink a lot of fluids if you are suffering from coronavirus.
- Take over the counter (OTC) medicine for a sore throat, cold and fever. But consult your doctor first, before taking and medicine, to avoid any kind of side effects.
- Wash your hands often with soap or a hand wash, for at least 25 seconds. You can also wash your hands with an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and your mouth again and again for no reason with your unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands before touching your face.
- Try to stay away from people who are suffering from fever, cold and cough.
- Stay at home if you are sick or suffering from cold, cough or fever.
- Easy and Best Home Remedies For Dry Cough
- Use a napkin or a tissue paper when you sneeze, and throw it in the dustbin after using it.
- Keep your mobile phone, laptop, bed, and daily usable stuff clean.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid any kind of a contact with alive or dead animals.
- Consult a doctor as soon as possible, if you are suffering from cold and flu.
Coronvirus is spreading very fast in China and different parts of the world. A lot of people have died because of this scary virus. In fact Two people who returned from coronavirus affected China kept under observation in Mumbai (India), Special ward set up.
Stay clean, eat healthy and don`t forget to wash your hands before touching your face or eating your meal. Keep your hands and your body clean to avoid coronavirus. Stay healthy.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.