Have A Healthy Karvachauth This Year 2019
Tips to have a healthy karvachauth 2019
- Eat fruits like banana, papaya, pomegranate, berries, apples etc. in the sargi. Fruits are sometging rthat people always eat when they are fasting.
- Eat walnuts, almonds and pistachios. Nuts are a rich source of protein and other essential fats and will leave you feeling full for a longer time.
- To avoid acidity, do not take tea or coffee during your sargi. Tea or coffee can also make you dehydrated and make it even more difficult for you to go through the day," says Pooja.
- You can also have milk or curd in your Sargi as these are rich in protein and will keep you satisfied for a longer duration.
- You can also consume lime water with salt and sugar to avoid any sort of digestion issues.
- Lastly, consume 3-4 glasses of water before going to bed to take care of the dehydration that might have occurred due to fasting.
HAVE A HAPPY AND A HEALTHY KARVACHAUTH 2019.
- After finishing/eating your sargi, take some rest for a while.