Upper and Middle Back Pain
Why Does Your Upper and Middle Back Hurt ?
Upper and middle back pain, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment At Home
Your upper and middle back area is less prone to trouble compare to your lower back. The reason behind this is that your upper and middle back doesn`t bear as much of the pressure and load of your body`s weight, and work as your lower back does.
Click Here ⇩
Easy Health Remedies
But whenever your upper and middle back hurts, it pains too bad, and it also can hurt your neck area and your shoulder area.
There can be many reasons why your upper and middle back hurt. Strain, sprain, muscle pulling. injury to the muscles and your back`s ligaments that support your spine can cause pain.
Overuse of your body, more than your capacity or having a wrong or a poor posture when you are sitting, standing or when you suddenly sit or stand can also be few reasons for your back pain.
Always try to sit straight and avoid sudden movements of your body.
Related Post ⇩
LOWER BACK PAIN, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS AND IT`S TREATMENT
Some other common reasons why your upper and middle back hurt are as follows :
- A pinched nerve - in your spine
- A fractured vertebra
- A herniated disc
Common symptoms for your upper and middle back pain are as follows :
- Muscle stiffness or tightness
- Sharp back pain
- Burning sensation
- Weakness in your arms and legs
- Tingling or numbness in your arms, legs and belly
- Chest pain
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
Treatment for upper and middle back pain at home
- Use an ice pack if your pain is acute or new. This home remedy is very useful for minor back pain.
- The best home remedy for your back pain or any other pain is `Rest`. Take rest at home. Lie down straight and place a light weight pillow under your middle back
- Sleep on a medium firm mattress
- Place a hot water bottle on your back for sometime, or use a heat belt on the affected area and after that you can apply an ointment on your back to relieve pain at home
- Avoid exercise for now because you are in pain, you can start exercising for your upper and lower back when you will feel better.
- You can apply a cream or an ointment to relieve your pain without heat also.