What Is Mental Health ?
Mental health is a very serious and a sensitive topic. Mental health includes our emotional. psychological and social well being. Our mental affects how we live, think, behave and act in our daily life.
Mental health also helps determine how we handle stress, ups and downs in life, how we make choices and relate with others.
Mental health is very important for all of us, including children, teenagers, adults and old people.
Physical health can be affected badly if you experience mental health problems.
If you experience mental health problems at any stage of life. It can affect your health, thinking, mood and behavior.
Click Here ⇩
Many reasons can contribute to mental health problems, such as
- Genes or brain chemistry
- Bad and rough experience of life
- Family history of mental health problems
- Relationship abuse
- Financial problem
Here are some early warning signs of mental health problems
- Health First
- Money or Health
- Mental Health Treatment
- Mental Health Day
- Health and Happiness
- Happy Brain
- Eating too much or too little
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Ignoring daily activities of life
- Avoiding communication with other people
- Having low energy
- Feeling hopeless
- Feeling helpless
- Smoking and drinking too much
- Feeling angry, irritated, sad and sick
- Yelling and fighting with family and friends
- Thinking of harming yourself
- Negative thoughts about life
- Feeling dull
Please don`t let your mental health affect your physical health and your life. By keeping your mental health strong, positive and good, You can lead a happy and a healthy life.